Remove Vocals in Mp3 and Make a Sound Track

I needed a sound track of a song. I Google it, searched every where in the internet for the sound track. I fed up of it and stopped searching it. I started think of a new way to do it and i found a solution that to remove the voice of music track and get the sound track. I found 2 software that can do my task easily. First software is "Audacity" (Download from here).

Steps to follow

1. Select the Audio file (File --> Open)
2. Right Click on the Track --> Split Stereo Track 
3. Select Effect Menu --> Select Vocal Remover



Second software is "Mp3 Karaoke" you can download it from here. This software rather easy than the previous one, just need to add the mp3 file and select "Make Karaoke".


Quality of the sound track depends with these parameters,

1. How the sound track and audio track embedded. For me 1 one's quality better than the second.


Share with Your Friends

Top 5 this Week